Tuesday, November 17, 2015

How To Become A Cheerleader!


Hey guys I'm back with another blog post. This blog post is about how to become a cheerleader. I picked this topic because I just became captain on my cheer team at school and I think these tips could benefit you the way they did me.  I believe that these tips could help you in many ways. For example, having confidence in yourself can help you by believing in yourself more. When I first started cheering I was a back spot and base, then last year I just became a flyer.  I had to learn all the qualities to have in a flyer.  I had to know when to make faces, like smiling or winking, had to trust the people below me; and had to stretch to pull all my skills together. All in all, this shows how you would have confidence. Thank you for viewing my blog! Leave a comment and follow me!!! Have a blessed day!!
See you next week!! 

~~~~~~~~ CHEERLEADER OUT