Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Comparing Pro-Athletes VS. Regular Cheerleaders

Hey! I'm back with another blog post and in this one I am comparing regular cheerleaders to all-star cheerleaders. What is the difference between all-star and regular cheerleaders? Well, ALOT! Being  an all-star cheerleader is ALOT of work! All-star teams work mostly everyday of the week. Being on an all-star team is such a huge opportunity! You could experience SO MANY NEW THINGS! New competitions, and people. To add, by being on an all-star you have to have amazing skills! Something cool is that you could become famous because of your hard work! Here are some pictures of their dedication!



 Now in these photos they are showing hard work!No team that are just cheering for football or basketball can learn that and hit everything perfectly! Its crazy how they could do all this, and trust every person and have a great bond! Now these are pictures of regular cheerleaders who cheer for games. Tell me if you see the difference?







To me these pictures are EXTREMELY different then the ones above!!!!!! To sum up, all they do is cheer and just don't really do anything unless they do a Hello cheer in the beginning and something at half-time. I would know because I am a regular cheerleader but my team does go to competition too though! So I experienced some of what all-star teams experience, but not all the competitions and seeing other teams. Being a regular cheerleader is hard to but, a little bit easier. I wouldn't say my team is easy, but it is compared to all-star teams! They condition for maybe the whole practice while all I do is run a lap and maybe do 15 frog jumps. I would want to do more and make my team better, but it is hard!



On the other hand, all-star teams and regular cheer teams may be different in many ways, but can be similar. They are similar because all teams equally do it for the fun of it. Another similarity is that they do show determination even though some jobs might be harder than others. Lastly, they are alike because they all try their best and at the end of the day show that they are proud of themselves.




To sum up, these are some similarities and differences about pro-athletes and regular cheerleaders. Comment if you have questions or suggestions! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!