Thursday, January 28, 2016

Cheerleader Satire's

Hey so this is a really late blog!!!!! I literally got this topic idk when and now doing it. Woo! I'm a good student! So lets start! OK so my blog is about satires! They are some people like to make fun of cheerleaders AND IT IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People have been making fun of cheerleaders in many ways!


     

Very funny in ways, but making fun of cheerleaders who work their but off at practice and competition.People dying doing this sport, and are so dedicated! Now making a mockery of them and things that are childish are just annoying! They are funny to people, but to some cheerleaders its rude! TO ALL CHEERLEADERS YOUR WELCOME FOR FINALLY SAYING IT! Next thing are videos who make cheerleaders look stupid!! SO ANNOYING I SWEAR ! These satires are the worse! I see them all over social media like twitter or insta or vine or YouTube! Anywhere you look being on honest you'll see someone making fun of cheerleaders so no need to show an example video. OK!!!!!! So this all for my blog post this week thank you for reading! Byeeeeee!

   BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE